Demand for Underfloor Heating is higher than ever before and the trend is set to continue. Today, Homeowners and developers are more knowledgeable about the options available to them and now see Underfloor Heating as a realistic and cost effective heating solution. Types of kits available now days suit many property and floor types meaning there’s never been a better time to invest.
“Is Underfloor Heating better than Radiators”?
underfloor heating systems distribute heat more evenly, they actually need water at a lower heat than a Radiator, making your boiler more efficient. With this in mind the running costs are lower than that of a conventional radiator system.
Although there are initial costs involved to install an Underfloor Heating Kit, it may well be cheaper than you think and with the added benefits of no Radiators on the wall and a Heating system that works at lower temperature’s to create a more comfortable environment.
Underfloor Heating Key Benefits:
- Separate controls for every room add comfort and cut costs
- No hotspots or cold draughts that commonly come with radiators
- Reduces airborne dust, providing relief for allergy sufferers
- Create more space as no need for radiators
- Less energy consumption helps cut costs as well as carbon emissions
- Virtually maintenance-free
- System guaranteed for 12 months
- Pipes guaranteed for 50 years
For further information, please contact us for a competitive quote and a free design survey.